One way to sort out where you’re at is to take this GREAT LITTLE SELF-SURVEY…
It’s important to REALLY know what you want, love, don’t want, dislike, and dream for…
Most of us never actually take the time to put it down on paper and study it… take time to actually THINK about it and get real with ourselves about what matters to US.
Until you KNOW that, it can be really hard to make any progress… as the saying goes, if you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there…and many of those roads might be long & windy and end up back where you started!
HOW I WORK
I’m a passionate believer in coaching from a positive psychology perspective, with this framework:
- focuses on the present and future, not the past
- strengthens and appreciates your resilience
- uses creativity and fun to spark unexpected solutions
- draws on your own unique resourcefulness
- values your past problem-solving strategies
- draws on on your learnings, strengths, and virtues
- is always positive, appreciative, and solution focused
This is not magical thinking. This is building and navigating a real-world map to get you where you want to go.
IF YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS…
Although I’m semi-retired, I still have a few openings for new clients. I”d be happy to have a free conversation with you to learn what you’re wanting, and whether we both feel like we’d be a good fit.