CONNECT. COMMUNICATE. COLLABORATE.
First of all, here are her credentials.
- AASECT* Certified Sex Therapist (now Diplomate) since 1979
- Licensed Marriage Therapist since 1979
- Certified Life Coach since 2002
- 30-plus years in private practice
- 25 years consulting with Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and professionals on goal-setting, personal organization, effective self care, and the impact of high-stress careers on personal and family life.
- Masters degree in Communication in Human Relations
- Taught at four colleges
- Author of several books on living life with pleasure and appreciation, regardless of circumstance.
Excerpt from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram article headlined “Getting It Together” —
“Enter Coach Roz, a Dallas woman who makes a living teaching other people how to live better. ‘Ninety percent of their lives work the way they want it to work, and there’s this 10 percent that doesn’t, and they want to shape that up,’ she said. … She is trained in goal setting, life planning, pushing aside personal barriers, and blasting away excuses that seem to justify staying where you are instead of moving ahead.”
Whatever your goals, we’ll team up and develop specific ways to create what you want with a minimum of hassle and a maximum of fun.
If you want to be nurtured AND challenged, understood AND held accountable, work seriously AND have a lot of fun, let’s set up an initial brainstorming session and see if we’re a good fit.
I promise to be your strong advocate and supportive partner as you create what you really want. Life’s too short to do otherwise.
“Roz is beyond brilliant. She is the uber-coach! … When Roz was a weekly guest on my NY radio show, she lit up the phone lines with people seeking her wonderful mix of wisdom, down-home humor, and compassion.”
—Dr. Jonny Bowden, associate editor of Total Health magazine, i-village weight loss coach, author of The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth: The Surprising, Unbiased Truth About What You Should Eat and Why
* AASECT is the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists, the pre-eminent governing and credentialing body for this field. I have earned the highest designation AASECT gives. We’re talking about literally thousands of hours of training and experience just to get that certification, plus many hundreds of hours of continuing professional education. More about Roz’s credentials