You may be here because you are seeking a listening ear, behavior modification buddy, and caring partner as you solve problems and reach for delight.
Or maybe you’ve made it here because you are ready to REDISCOVER YOUR PASSIONS
- What have you tucked away or postponed that wants you to Wake Up and have your life REALLY BE your life?
- If you were to honor it, what would be the payoff? If not now, when?
- What positive a-ha! do you know about yourself, a thing you feel in your bones?
- When have you shaken your life up a bit, maybe even created temporary chaos, so you could push past the familiar and learn something new and important?
- Is there drama in your life right now? How would you like it to come out? What is its next chapter?
Have a conversation with Roz and discover how her 30+ years of working with women and men who are seeking a bigger life can help you get there, too!
In Roz’s words:
Think of me as a personal trainer for your life, helping you figure out what you want more of, what you’d like less of, and what your target life will look and feel like. We’ll start with where you are and where you want to go. Perhaps you’ll want the power of our partnership when you’re making a life transition, re-evaluating life choices, improving your relationship(s), or simply looking for personal breakthroughs. The choice of what we work on is completely up to you.
I’ll be your sounding board for solutions to the particular challenges you’re currently facing. Sometimes I’ll be a mentor, other times a behavior modification buddy, and always a cheerleader. We’ll create a powerful alliance in which you find yourself:
- doing more than you’d do on your own;
- taking yourself more seriously while always respecting your inner wisdom;
- creating momentum and consistency;
- taking more effective and focused actions;
- becoming a superb communicator; and
- getting more balanced, comfortable, and fulfilled.
Regardless of your goals, start with a complimentary half-hour phone conversation to discuss them. If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, call 214.361.0500 and leave your name and number. I will call you back to arrange a time for that getting-to-know-you phone appointment. And if there is something in my book, Put Your Big Girl Panties On and Deal With It, that you’d particularly like to pursue, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can create the life you want right now, and enjoy many years as your best, fulfilled self, instead of being bogged down in frenzy, frustration, or that vague is-this-all-there-is feeling.